Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why And How To Use Multiple Web Browsers.


“In this section I will be teaching you Why And How To Use Multiple Web Browsers."

Multiple browser for internet security. The answer lies in using Multiple internet web browsers.

Today we are having lots of great browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari etc. to name just a few. Every web browser claims to be the best and they are really some great piece of software.

  • While Firefox is unbeatable when it comes to flexibility and customization.
  • Internet Explorer has the distinct advantage of being the default web browser of Windows.
  • Google Chrome is well regarded for its unmatchable brute speed.
  • While Opera is known for innovating ideas.
  • Safari is better it loads pages better than Firefox opera and internet explorer combined, also it has the awesome bookmarks bar, safari is better it loads pages better than Firefox opera and internet explorer combined.  

So, if so many choices for web browsers are available, Why you should stick for only one. Why not choose a few of them, and use them for different purposes.

For instance, I use Google Chrome for most of my casual browsing, just roaming around here and there, testing new stuff. I use Chrome for it, because at this time I want to quickly browser through the new websites. Chrome is really fast when serving new sites, which have not been visited by you earlier. This is the time, when my computer is most vulnerable.

I use Firefox for the serious stuff related to my blogging. Blogging requires me to have lot of flexibility in my web browser and Firefox is just ideal for that.

And I use Internet Explorer 8, as the browser for accessing my Finance related websites and banks. I use IE, with very tighten security, as I do not need a very rich and entertaining experience, while using my banks’ websites. Security is the prime concern in my mind at that time. And as soon as I am finished with the task, I close IE8, and open the other browser, as per the task I have to do.

And, I feel secured at times with this policy of using multiple internet browsers for ensuring Internet security.




Now I will tech you how to install MULTIPLE WEB BROWSERS on to your computer.

Just log on to www.filehippo.com.


And please download all web browsers. //Safari is not mentioned I show you how to even download safari onto your computer//.

To download safari onto your computer log on to http://download.cnet.com/Apple-Safari/3000-2356_4-10697481.html  and start downloading safari web browser onto your computer.

Once you log in you will get a page of this kind.

“This Article had covered Why And How To Use Multiple Web Browsers.”

“The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do. It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive. It lets people learn things they didn’t think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment