Thursday, June 24, 2010

About Me.





Hi, I am Fakru Ahmed Bashu and I write How to use your computer Blog to help those who are not comfortable in using their computers. I started this blog in 2010. 



                                                           "life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. it's time to challenge yourself, to rediscover your hidden traits, talents, and tendencies. several 
inconvenient questions, which you have swept under the carpet, might resurface. here is a collection of "about me" quotes. each noted author has revealed her or his unique qualities. when you read these "about me" quotes, you will find the inspiration to ask yourself "is that true about me?" i do my thing and you do yours. i am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. you are you and i am i, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. if not, it can't be helped. i am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.” i like to be a free spirit. some don't like that, but that's the way i am. i am only a public entertainer who understands his time.i am you; you are me. you are the waves; i am the ocean. know this and be free, be divine. the deep root of failure in our lives is to think, 'oh how useless and powerless i am.' it is essential to think strongly and forcefully, 'i can do it,' without boasting or fretting. i am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinions.i am one of the people who love the why of things.when i let go of what i am, i become what i might be.i am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. i am willing to fight for peace. nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.”i am so clever that sometimes i don't understand a single word of what i am saying.i am extraordinarily patient, provided i get my own way in the end.without knowing what i am and why i am here, life is impossible.i am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. i am only very, very curious."

No comments:

Post a Comment